Iris Park Commons – “A Community of Heart” in the heart of Saint Paul. We offer Assisted Living accommodations tailored to meet your needs.
Many of our residents shopped around, and when you stop by for a tour, they would be happy to tell you why they chose to settle here.
Iris Park Commons offers a flexible menu of Assisted Living services that includes 24-hour access to a Registered Nurse. Without ever setting foot outside, you can do your personal laundry, get a shampoo and style at our Beauty Shop, enjoy ice cream treats at our Café, remember a birthday at our Gift Shop, or visit our wellness clinic. If our in-house library doesn't have the book you're looking for, we can have the local branch library deliver it. You don't drive? Our shiny new bus will get you there with a full schedule of outings for shopping, dining and just for fun.
Choose from one or two-bedroom or studio apartments with great views of neighboring Iris Park or the green space of our own private campus. Come see us for a tour. Learn about our flexible menu of Assisted Living services. Discover why Iris Park Commons is called “A Community of Heart.”Come See us for a tour!
Assisted Living Amenities:
- Dining Services available up to 3 meals per day
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- Certified Home Health Aid On-Site 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse On-Site 40 hours a week and On-Call 24/7 for phone consultation by staff
- Home Health Services available
- Professional on-site management and resident services coordinators
- Planned social activities and events
- Chapels with Worship Services
- Monthly Community Council meeting
- Elderly Waiver (EW) accepted on a limited basis