Arriving in 2014 with the Light Rail: The world at your doorstep!
The Terrace at Iris Park will introduce a new concept in living for seniors 62+: Catered Living. Think of Catered Living as Independent Living with an à la carte menu of services that can be added as needed over the years to preserve and enhance your independence.
The Terrace at Iris Park will offer 63 inviting apartments, all with views of beautiful green spaces. You will have a choice of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom designs. Utilities will be included (except phone and cable), heated underground parking will be available, and the Fairview Avenue Light Rail station will be right outside your door.
The Terrace at Iris Park promises to become a premiere address for active, engaged, urban senior living. Because there will only be 60 apartments, now would be a smart time to add your name to our no-obligation waiting list. Once you’re on our list, we’ll keep you posted on construction progress. We’ll also invite you to periodic gatherings at which you’ll get to meet some great people who might become your future neighbors! 63 inviting apartments, all with great views.
Catered Living Amenities:
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom designs
- Utilities included (except phone and electricity)
- Heated underground parking available
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
- Two meals per day included (breakfast, dinner)
- Weekly housekeeping available
- On-site Village Plaza with café, gifts and sundries shop, ATM, Pub Room, theater, meeting rooms for your family or group events
- On-site warm water therapy pool and fitness center
- Private, secure, beautifully landscaped Village Greenway with flowing water, walking paths, and benches
- Fairview Avenue Light Rail station and a revitalized Iris Park right outside your door
- Professional on-site management
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Home health services available
- On-campus chaplains, chapels, and worship services
- On-site beauty shop (men’s haircuts too)
- Community Council