Episcopal Church Home
1879 Feronia Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Founded in 1894 by Sister Annette Relf, a nurse and Minnesota’s first Episcopal Deaconess. Sister Annette’s mission then, and our mission now, is to:
- Support each individual’s physical, social, and spiritual needs
- Provide unsurpassed quality healthcare
- Preserve each resident’s rights and dignity
Episcopal Church Home provides top-notch 24-hour skilled nursing care in pleasant, home-like settings called Households. Residents live in comfortable, private rooms within their cozy Household communities. Each Household has its own private living room with a fireplace, a small, intimate dining room, and lounge spaces for visits with family. Each Household also has its own team of qualified, caring staff members. Everyone really knows each other, and that is the key to providing person-centered, individualized care to enhance each resident’s quality of life.Plan a tour!
- High staff-to-resident ratio (5-star rating from the State)
- 96 private rooms and two couples’ suites of skilled nursing care in our Households, plus 29 private rooms and one couples’ suite in our Transitional Care Center (also known as a TCU)
- On-campus monthly concerts
- Marketplace Café and Gift Shop. Our Café features daily entrees, salads, soups, sandwiches, pastries, and ice cream. Our Gift Shop offers gifts, cards, and sundry items for residents and guests.
- Silver Curl Beauty Shop. Treat yourself to a ‘silver’ perm, shampoo and set, or whatever suits your mood. Great haircuts for men too!
- Five beautiful campus courtyards with fountains! Perfect for reading a good book, visiting with friends, or basking in the warm sunshine
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site physicians, nurse practitioners, podiatrists, dentists, optometrists, psychologists and hearing aid specialists
- Spiritual wellness provided by on-staff chaplains, with a variety of ministry and worship services in two on-site chapels
- Recreational programs that include outings to stores, concerts and arts activities
Call for availability and information about eligibility