Independent Living means carefree living at Episcopal Homes!
"Some of my peers equate moving to a ‘senior community’ with giving up on life," says one of our residents. "I see it as freeing one’s self to focus on what matters in life – and mowing, shoveling, and cleaning gutters aren’t what matters to me."
"We wanted to choose our next home instead of having it chosen for us,” says another resident. “We didn’t want to put ourselves or our family through seeking housing options after some sort of emergency."
Another benefit of Independent Living at Episcopal Homes is that you’ll have priority access to a host of cares and services when you need them. The great neighbors are just the icing on the cake.
Cornelia House offers gracious Independent Living at moderate market rates. And because we believe that limited income needn’t mean limited quality of life, we have three HUD-subsidized residences (Seabury, Carty Heights, and Kings Crossing). Ten apartments at Cornelia House are also available at reduced rates.
Stop by any of our Independent Living communities to experience how carefree and rewarding life can be!
Independent Living Amenities:
- Professional on-site management and service coordination staff
- Campus bus for shopping and community outings
- Coin-free laundry on each level
- Planned events and activities, including free monthly concerts with professional local musicians
- An abundance of community spaces
- Free computer kiosks in each residence
- Underground parking available
- Range of affordability