500 North Dale Street, Saint Paul, MN 55103
Kings Crossing Apartments at Frogtown Square is Episcopal Homes’ third HUD-subsidized residence. Developed in partnership with NEDU, a coalition of neighborhood organizations, Frogtown Square is an innovative model of community revitalization with retail shops at street level and our Kings Crossing apartments above.
With its stunning art-deco design, Frogtown Square has transformed the formerly blighted northeast corner of University and Dale. Kings Crossing opened in March 2011 as a full house with a waiting list. Its 49 one-bedroom apartments offer independent, low-income seniors a lifestyle of elegance, convenience, security, and affordability.
- 49 one-bedroom apartments
- Shopping and dining just steps outside your door
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- Underground parking available
- Spacious community spaces with planned programming and events
- On-site manager and service coordinator
- Very affordable rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $30,050 per year (individuals) and $34,350 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.