Coming soon to the Episcopal Homes Campus!
OPENING SUMMER 2014! Midway Pointe will bring 49 new beautifully-designed homes to seniors on limited income.
- 49 one-bedroom apartments with city views for people watchers, courtyard views for garden watchers
- Short walk away from public transit including a soon-to-be Central Corridor Light Rail stop!
- On-site management
- Spacious community spaces with planned programming and events
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- On-campus Beauty Shop, Café, Gift Shop, chapels, and entertainment
- Campus bus for transportation on group outings
- Computer kiosk with free Wi-Fi
- Very Affordable Rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $29,400 per year (individuals) and $33,600 (couples).
Call us for more information 651-379-5102
Follow our blog for the latest news about Midway Pointe!
Kire Meyer-Quist, Manager