1830 University Avenue West, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Seabury opened in July of 2002. It is a jewel in the crown of Saint Paul's Midway neighborhood. The beauty of this HUD-subsidized residence is nothing short of amazing to residents and visitors alike.
Seabury has been called a flagship project by HUD and Saint Paul leadership – and for good reason. From the dramatic lighting of its clock tower, to the sweep of the staircase and the fireplace in the lobby, to the inviting design of its 50 one-bedroom apartments, nothing about Seabury looks or feels like "subsidized housing." We believe that limited income needn’t mean limited quality of life.Plan a tour!
- 49 one-bedroom apartments with city views for people watchers, courtyard views for garden watchers
- Footsteps away from public transit including a soon-to-be Central Corridor Light Rail stop!
- On-site management and service coordination staff
- Spacious community spaces with planned programming and events
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- On-campus Beauty Shop, Café, Gift Shop, chapels, and entertainment
- Campus bus for transportation on group outings
- Computer kiosk with free Wi-Fi
- Very Affordable Rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Service Coordinator on-site to assist you with changing needs
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Affordable supportive services services coming in 2013
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $29,400 per year (individuals) and $33,600 (couples).