The Transitional Care Center at Episcopal Church Home provides a 5-star short-term rehabilitation experience to get you back to the rest of your life.
Welcome to your 5-Star short-term rehab experience! Our thoughtful approach to personalized care and hospitality was developed over 118 years of service to seniors. Our knowledgeable, compassionate nursing and therapy staff will work with you and your doctor to create a plan of care tailored to your needs.
Our spacious private rooms are warm and inviting. A variety of amenities will help you to be comfortable and will make your stay as pleasant as possible.
5-Star Dining Experience
You may dine in the privacy of your room, in the dining lounge, or in our charming Café.
Meals at Episcopal Church Home contribute to optimal health and wellness by featuring fresh and nutritionally balanced options. We gladly accommodate requests for specific diets for conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, and we offer gluten-free and vegetarian options.
Our room-service dining menu is filled with delectable entrees, creative selections, and an array of unique services including movie snacks and additional hospitality services. It's the perfect way to unwind after a long day of therapy and recovery.
Short-Term Care Amenities
- 5 of 5 stars ranking for staffing ratios by the State of Minnesota
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy available seven days per week
- Management of multiple medical conditions
- Personalized Heart Healthy education
- Assistance with discharge planning
All patient rooms at the Episcopal Church Home offer the following amenities:
- Private room and private bath – No additional charge for a private room.
- State of the art electric beds and electric recliner chairs
- Flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player/alarm clock/radio/CD player
- Complimentary terrycloth robe and bathroom toiletries
- Private telephone in each room
- Free Wi-Fi
Amenities on request:
- Compact refrigerator